AWARD-WINNING GSAIR TO BE RE-BOOTED FOR 2020
New, invitation-only Forum for corporate buyers and guests will preview report findings
In February 2020 we will publish the eighth edition of our Global Serviced Apartments Industry Report (GSAIR).
Since it was first published in 2008, the report has been embraced by the corporate, TMC and operator communities as a leading source of industry trends, data and consumer perception intelligence. On average, 2,000 copies of each report are downloaded by, or distributed to, buyers and suppliers each year.
The topics being covered in the next edition of the GSAIR include:
- GSAIR survey findings – analysis of our unique corporate, TMC and operator surveys
- Extended stay vs hotels – performance, pricing and occupancy comparison
- Leading operator brands – performance analysis and comparison
- Sector technology and innovation
- Guest experience
- Extend stay – traveller wellbeing
- International region updated reports – Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, LATAM, Middle East & North America
- Industry definitions
- View from the top – CEOs from leading operators provide their industry perspectives
- Future outlooks
The new edition of GSAIR will again be circa 114pp and will be distributed in PDF format to all subscribers. Printed copies will be available, on request, price to be announced.
Announcing the GSAIR Forum
We are determined to keep the report relevant and the leading industry publication, so we will now complement the report with an exciting, standalone event for relocation and corporate travel buyers.
The GSAIR Forum will take place in central London on Monday 16th September. At the event, we will be presenting the results of the latest GSAIR survey and discussing the implications for our industry with a specially invited audience of 40 – 50 leading extended stay buyers, TMCs and GSAIR partners.
The GSAIR Forum will be compelling mix of debate, discussion and exchange of opinions amongst those who use, book and operate serviced apartments in the UK and internationally.
How to become a GSAIR partner
As a preferred supplier to The Apartment Service you can take part in either the GSAIR itself, the GSAIR Forum, or both.
There are three ways in which you can do this:
- GSAIR Report & Forum platinum sponsor
We are offering four platinum sponsorship packages. Each will receive the following benefits:
- company logo featured on the front cover of the GSAIR 2020-21
The cost of this package is: £5,000 + VAT
- GSAIR Report & Forum associate sponsor
We are offering four more associate sponsor packages. Each will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to send one delegate to the GSAIR Forum
- Opportunity to erect pop-up stand and distribute collateral at Forum
- Full page display advertisement in the GSAIR 2020-21
- Opportunity to contribute a 250 words article (topic to be agreed with report editor) for inclusion in the report
- Company profile in the directory section of the report
The cost of this package is: £2,500 + VAT
- GSAIR Report advertiser
For the first time we are accepting a limited amount of display (full page only) advertising in the GSAIR report. This will be on a strictly first come, first served basis. All advertisements will appear on right hand pages facing editorial matter.
Full page advertisement cost: £850 + VAT
For further information and to confirm your participation please email Bard Vos: GSAIR@apartmentservice.com