How we recruit
Our recruitment principles and process
The Apartment Service Company policy is not to use recruitment agencies.
We welcome direct applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to: The HR Department, The Apartment Service, 5-6 Francis Grove, London, SW19 4DT
The Apartment Service supports a working environment where the contribution of each individual is appreciated and valued.
Our recruitment principles are as follows:
- Each vacant post is filled by the most qualified and suitable candidate who meets the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity.
- Selection for vacancies is made on the basis of experience, qualifications and demonstrated competence.
- Recruitment of staff is from as wide a geographic basis as possible.
- The Apartment Service is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all fully qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, color, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
- The Apartment Service is committed to achieving gender balance at all levels.
- The Apartment Service does not discriminate on grounds of Age, Disability, Gender Assignment, Marriage and Civil Partnership, Pregnancy and Maternity, Race, Religion and belief, Sex, Sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful candidate, therefore if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application please be aware that in this instance we have chosen not to pursue your application.